Store and Field Operations
HRC Retail Advisory’s deep expertise in store process improvement, labor scheduling and field and store organization assessment helps our retail clients realize lasting changes and measurable results.
In this function, we spend significant time in client stores and corporate headquarters to better understand existing operations and service models, so that we can develop recommendations in the unique context of their business.
Our Store Four Wall Operations and Field Management services address all key areas of operations and labor efficiency, including :
- Store and Field Structure and Process Improvement
- Store Labor Planning, Budgeting and Scheduling Optimization
- Development and Implementation of Key Performance Metrics
- Omni-channel Operations Assessment
- Positioning the Field Structure to transform to a Selling and Service culture
Processes that drive lasting benefits include evaluation of the retailer’s service model, assessment against relevant benchmarks, deep analytics, strategies to address and overcome hidden operational stumbling blocks and strong implementation support to help clients adapt and transition to new operational structures and models.