Private Equity Retail Consulting
Given the rapidly evolving and more complex retail environment, retailers are increasingly challenged to service and to refinance/repay LBO debt placed on their balance sheets. Finding the Right Operational Advisor to work with Sponsors who understand the Industry Dynamics and will deliver the right results is harder and more critical than ever before. HRC is that Retail Operational Advisor.
HRC Retail Advisory has unmatched experience at identifying and helping retailer portfolio companies to realize the strategic and operational value improvements that financial sponsors are looking for.
Two of retail’s most experienced specialist advisors, Antony Karabus and Farla Efros, together with their experienced team of retail strategy consultants, bring a unique ability for helping Private Equity investors realize optimal value from their retail portfolio companies.
We bring deep understanding in helping financial sponsors and strategic acquirers develop and implement high-impact, high value-creation retail strategy and performance improvement recommendations. We bring investors an objective, experienced perspective.
We assist potential acquirers of retail chains unlock value as follows:
- Commercial Due Diligence & Synergy Evaluation
- Target Company’s Value Proposition & Growth Potential
- Benchmarking and EBITDA Enhancement Strategy
- Merchandising Margin and Inventory Optimization
- Supply Chain and Cost Optimization
- Leadership and Organizational Effectiveness
- Labor and Human Resource Efficiency Optimization
- Retail Operations Restructuring
- Evaluation of Near-Term Improvement Opportunities
Unlike most external strategy advisors, HRC will stay close, consulting throughout the transition and execution of value creation initiatives by collaborating with new ownership as well as the acquired company’s team.