Developing a Profitable Store Operating Model
HRC Retail Advisory’s Store Operations Consultants have an average of 25 years retail industry operations and retail operations consulting experience. Unlike most other retail consulting firms, we view store labor as one of a retailer’s strongest assets, not merely an easy source of expense savings.
Our Store Operations Consultants spend significant time in our clients’ stores and their home offices to best understand each Retailer’s operations and unique selling & service model to ensure our recommendations support and enhance their customer service model.
Our Store Operations Consultants have extensive experience with Best Practice stores and field processes to deliver the best results in the following key areas:
- Store and Field Structure and Process Improvement
- Store Labor Planning, Budgeting and Scheduling Optimization
- Development and Implementation of Key Metrics
- Omni-channel Operations Assessment
- Positioning the Field Structure to transform to a Selling and Service culture
Despite continued declining mall store traffic, our firm is focused on developing realistic strategies and tactics to maintain and grow sales levels through increasing the Store Customer Conversion rate.